Encourage your organization to achieve the goals
✓ Process with tailor-made method
✓ Accurate result guarantee up to 100%
✓ Quality control by Professional
What is Organization Development?
What will you get
- Define, plan and execute strategic organizational change, from both people and systems perspectives.
- Manage organizational transformations including restructuring, hiring, layoffs, consolidations and acquisitions.
- Teach performance management strategies and processes, focusing on ways to handle performance challenges, setting clear expectations, and creating development plans.
- Provide performance-based training and/or coaching to maximize contributions to the organization.
- Perform “gap analyses” by identifying current skills/abilities and future needs.
- Develop strategies to close performance gaps.
- Coach individuals to improve their abilities to lead and manage.
- Instill the value of innovative leadership within the organization.
- Teach conflict resolution skills to help leaders resolve and mediate conflict, as well as help leaders recognize the potential for conflict before it arises.
- Improve communication channels within the organization for productive cooperation/teamwork and to build trust and respect.
- Identify core values and establish interaction ground rules.
- Counsel individuals regarding work place behaviors.
- Lend a “third party perspective” to difficult problems.
- Assess personal work styles and provide coaching on how to integrate all styles for a positive and productive work environment.
- Develop methods for employee recognition to enhance feelings of self-worth and importance.
- Assess and refine the processes and methods of critical operations.
- Analyze staffing needs and restructure positions, focusing on effective job matches and utilizing positions consistent with their classification and grade level, thereby leveraging human resources in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Examine, target, and redesign organizational processes to become more responsive and efficient.
- Facilitate the creation of a vision for the organization future mission.
- Analyze the organization’s current state and help establish direction for the future.
- OD assessments provide organization with a clear and objective view of the current state of leadership, structure, processes, people and climate issues, often uncovering situations that inhibit complete success.
- OD assessments reveal the perceptions of “what is.” This understanding, along with partnered discussion about future needs and opportunities, creates a sound base for meaningful strategic planning, visioning and/or mission definition.
- OD activities reaffirm that our most important resource is people. A talented and dedicated workforce is essential to reaching full potential. By developing employees’ skills and knowledge, organizations realize gains in productivity and efficiency. Improved employee competencies, coupled with a collaborative environment and strong leadership, produce desired goals.
- Complementing the importance of people is a necessity for efficient organizational structures and processes and well-designed jobs. OD assessments identify areas for improvement, while insuring connectivity to customer needs, organization objectives and mission.
Pay in 2 terms, 50% after deal and 50% before the program start
Complete a 5 minute application for us to get to know your background and what services do you want
Chat with our admission officers over WhatsApp to discuss your application, walkthrough the services and determine together if we are a good fit for each others.
Video call online or offline meeting
Have a final video call or offline meeting with our Admission Counselor to check that both expectations with what our services is offering
Start your enterprise program
Pay the payment due after completion and start to develop your company